Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/11/12 17:47:50 UTC

RE: Why is xsd:type and namespace required for BeanDeserilizer fo r co mplex types?

Axis should (and does, I believe) do the right thing with this.

You need to make sure you have the correct typeMapping registered for the Qualified Name (QName) "{namespace}beanStruct".
The namespace would be defined in the XML, in your case as "xmlns="my-namespace" in an element above <beanStruct>.

You would then need a type mapping registered in the client (or in the wsdd for the server).
There is an API for this in the Call object (for the client).  WSDL2Java generated stubs should have this type mapping registered automatically.

--
Tom Jordahl