Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com> on 2009/07/22 05:28:05 UTC

mboxget output should be mbox?

When I redirect mboxget to a file, the resulting file seems to be not
readable as an mbox file itself.  Should it be?

Trying to figure a way to automatically tell my users doing hand
classification which mails they should examine without me reading their
mail.

Warren

Re: mboxget output should be mbox?

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 03:53, Matt Kettler<mk...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Warren Togami wrote:
>> When I redirect mboxget to a file, the resulting file seems to be not
>> readable as an mbox file itself.  Should it be?
>>
>> Trying to figure a way to automatically tell my users doing hand
>> classification which mails they should examine without me reading
>> their mail.
>
> AFAIK, that tool extracts the message as a plain rfc-822 message, not as
> another mailbox file.

hmm. good point, it probably should!  patches accepted....

--
--j.

Re: mboxget output should be mbox?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.