Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Antollini, Mario" <ma...@intel.com> on 2007/08/31 21:25:01 UTC

Services definition for tutorial @ ApacheCon

JS, Ant and Raymond,

I have uploaded the first version of the services the sample application
will provide (to my understanding)

One remark: I needed to provide an operation to start the checkout
process (to take part when the items in the cart are going to be bought
by the client/user). Therefore, even though it may not be the most
appropriate place to put it, I added a checkout operation within the
CartService. I did so because I wanted to keep the set of services as
simple as possible. However, I could still add a new service in charge
of providing the checkout functionality.

Any feedback will be welcome.

Regards,

Mario E. Antollini
Intel Software
ASDC
+54 351 414 5594
mario.antollini@intel.com <ma...@intel.com>

RE: Services definition for tutorial @ ApacheCon

Posted by "Antollini, Mario" <ma...@intel.com>.
I forgot to add where you can find the code:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1643