Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ayuketah David Tabi <ta...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/23 12:49:43 UTC

Please help me

Greetings.
I am using Lucene 7.6.
To do indexing i am using StandardAnalyzer()
and to index a numeric field this is what I did:
 doc.add(new IntPoint("niveauexp", 4)); doc.add(new StoredField("niveauexp", 4));

Problem:
when I tried to search "niveauexp" using 4 as search parameter, i recieve  results.
Please help.

Re: Please help me

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
You are probably not creating a query correctly. Are you creating a
query with IntPoint#newExactQuery?

--
Adrien