Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com> on 2016/05/17 07:52:39 UTC

why can't I see the project which is created by other kylin server when I visit a kylin server ?

Hello all,
       After creating a project in a kylin server,I visit other kylin serevr
and can't see the project even if I clear browser cache。If I click "reload
metadata",It work. I want to know why and how to auto update the metadata。
     thanks!

Re: why can't I see the project which is created by other kylin server when I visit a kylin server ?

Posted by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com>.
 I don't list all kylin servers in kylin.rest.servers。......... Thanks very
much~

Re: why can't I see the project which is created by other kylin server when I visit a kylin server ?

Posted by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com>.
Yes, I don't list all kylin servers in kylin.rest.servers. Thanks very much

Re: why can't I see the project which is created by other kylin server when I visit a kylin server ?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
haile, did you set "kylin.rest.servers"  as a list of your servers? If so,
the servers will notify each other on a metadata change; If the
notification was failed, there should be some network error in kylin.log;
Please check this tutorial if you haven't:

https://kylin.apache.org/docs15/install/kylin_cluster.html

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: why can't I see the project which is created by other kylin server when I visit a kylin server ?

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com>.

Posted by Yapu Jia <ya...@microsoft.com>.
I think your kylin server not share one metadata. Maybe you kylin configuration have some problems.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Any way to reproduce the encountered error?