Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2005/06/04 07:16:54 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Re: Trying to deploy the sample service with the latest code

Hi Paul;

I can not see any problem in ur service archive file and infact it works
fine with me. I think the problem might be in ur invocation codes I mean
client side so pls chcek that. I have attached a Test class that u can ues
to test ur service.

Thanks

Deepal