Posted to user@struts.apache.org by uuk007 <uu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/03 15:06:48 UTC

I18N

Hi,

We are developing a educational system for which we need to have the
I18N...I have read the articles and tutorials related to that and found that
the locale of the user will be retrieved from the HttpServletRequest.
(Correct me if i am wrong)....But in the education system, user will choose
the locale while registering for this application...That is a person who is
in Japan registered for (en,US) locale should view the content in english
and vice versa...

I know that in Java using ResourceBundle class, i can get the string by
passing the locale object...In struts MessageResources class will help to
achieve the same in action classes...

Can you please tell me how to achieve the same in JSP, ActionForms and other
classess...

Regards
Udhaya