Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by kiuma <ki...@usa.net> on 2001/06/04 13:54:09 UTC

Borland users good news!!!!

Ok, I'v just compiled Xerces cvs with BCB4 and it seems to work
(encoding included ;-) )!

The project 4 bcb4 in the cvs tree is buggy so i'll send to apache web site
both modified sources and binaries; wait 1 or 2 days for a preliminary
debug!.

I need some1 (i.e. xerces-c developer) to send code and dll and lib.

cya,
   kiuma.

Re: wrapping the Xerces parser !!

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
Since you could just effectively rip off the existing one, probably so.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib C++ Frameworks
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com
http://www.charmedquark.com

"Why put off until tomorrow what you can
put off until the day after tomorrow?"

Posted by anand awasthi <on...@yahoo.com>.

wrapping the Xerces parser !!