Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/02/14 13:56:49 UTC

[Royale] DividedBox

Hi,

I've just pushed a new feature branch: "feature/DividedBox" that contains a new set of Basic components: HDividedBox and VDividedBox. There is also an example to go along with them: examples/royale/DividedBoxExample.

I've kept this as a feature branch so you can evaluate it and I'll put it into develop tomorrow or so depending on feedback. There are about 15 classes/interfaces in total that make up this component set.

The DividedBox classes should mimic the DividedBox components found in Flex. HDividedBox places its children into columns while VDividedBox places its children into rows. The children are separated with dividers containing grippers. You can drag the dividers to resize the children on either side.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Royale Project

Re: [Royale] DividedBox

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
At Alex's recommendation, I have refactored all of the "DividedBox"
classes into "DividedContainer" to make more general. I also renamed the
example to be "DividedContainerExample". The branch is still
feature/DividedBox but that will not matter when I merge it into develop
sometime tomorrow, hopefully.

—peter

Re: [Royale] DividedBox

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID>.