Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "Litchfield, Elwin L." <Le...@sar.usf.edu> on 2015/05/08 21:55:17 UTC

VM Host Prifile

I am using ESXi 5.5 on adell 195 server, storing everything locally on the server.  I am sure my profile is not configured correctly. Any help is appreciated.

[cid:d3e470ea-a259-42a9-b26c-5f651f83c584]

Lewis Litchfield
Technology Services - Viking Center Lab
University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
941-359-4231

Re: VM Host Prifile

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: VM Host Prifile

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: VM Host Prifile

Posted by Elwin Litchfield <le...@mail.usf.edu>.

Re: VM Host Prifile

Posted by Elwin Litchfield <le...@mail.usf.edu>.
I am unable to create an image.  I managed to create two images earlier,
but the vms would not power off after the reservation expired.  Now the
image comes up deleted if at all.
Also the root password stops working.

Re: VM Host Prifile

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.