Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com> on 2009/04/01 16:06:03 UTC

[ANN] Flexmojos 3.1 Released

Hi,

Velo has been working hard over the last couple months in the Sonatype
Forge on the next version of Flexmojos and it's now available.

http://flexmojos.sonatype.org/

We did all the work for a client and they were happy to release it
back to community under an Apache license.

We have also written a small chapter on using Flexmojos in the Maven
Guide:

http://www.sonatype.com/books/maven-book/reference/ch20.html

We also plan to release m2e/Flexbuilder integration in the very near
future as well. It will coincide with the m2e 0.9.8 release.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more
examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

   -- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks

Re: [ANN] Flexmojos 3.1 Released

Posted by Marvin Froeder <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoffrey,
I still getting adapted to using jira, confluence and this kind of stuff I
didn't have before Sonatype Forge.

Basically we have 2 changes.
1 - Removed inherit on archetypes from flexmojos-parent-pom.
2 - New unit test launcher.  This new launcher was developed to be able to
automatically kill the flash player instance if it get stuck.  Previous
versions just kept it open.  Which can be a problem on CI machines.

VELO

Posted by Geoffrey Wiseman <ge...@gmail.com>.