Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/10/09 01:48:31 UTC

Typo error in GeneralLedgerServices.xml

Hi,

I think there is a typo error in the file
"accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/ledger/GeneralLedgerServices.xml".
In the "createAcctgTransAndEntriesForPaymentApplication" method, the
comment "<!--Credit -->" is above the "D" entry and the comment "<!--
Debit -->" is above the "C" entry.
I think it should be the opposite. Lines 2249 and 2259 in version
"ofbiz-rel9.04-2009-09-25-v818777".

Cimballi

Re: Typo error in GeneralLedgerServices.xml

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks to both,

Fixed at r829611

Jacques