Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Paul Carey <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/16 10:47:45 UTC

CouchDB Search

I've created a CouchDB specific search here
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=006426053638666134111:bfy4xffxeqc

I've only added a few sites (wiki, mail archives, planet etc.), but
anyone can add more.
Hope this is of use

Paul

Re: CouchDB Search

Posted by Paul Carey <pa...@gmail.com>.
> I have prepared an image specifically for your use:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/image/couchdb
>
> This has been scaled properly to fit the Google search dimensions.

Great, this is now used.

Re: CouchDB Search

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 05:34:50PM +0200, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
> +1

Cool, I have added a menu item for the search to the site.

This should sync up pretty soon with the live version.

--
Noah Slater, http://people.apache.org/~nslater/

Re: CouchDB Search

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Aug 16, 2008, at 15:54, Noah Slater wrote:
> What do the committers think about integrating this search with the
> official
> CouchDB website? Could prove quite handy, I know I would use it.

+1

Cheers
Jan

Re: CouchDB Search

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Hey,

I have prepared an image specifically for your use:

  http://people.apache.org/~nslater/image/couchdb

This has been scaled properly to fit the Google search dimensions.

What do the committers think about integrating this search with the official
CouchDB website? Could prove quite handy, I know I would use it.

Best,

--
Noah Slater, http://people.apache.org/~nslater/

Re: CouchDB Search

Posted by Paul Carey <pa...@gmail.com>.
>> I've created a CouchDB specific search here
>> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=006426053638666134111:bfy4xffxeqc
>
> Sweet, couchdb-dev might be an idea too.

Of course, done

Re: CouchDB Search

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.