Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by anas4120 <an...@yahoo.fr> on 2012/02/08 14:07:45 UTC

Resource reference mecanism

Hello,

My environement is: openejb 4.1.4 webapp deployed in tomcat 6.0.29

I develop a webapp "mywebapp" in witch a java bean use a file path entry to
get data from a file. To do that I use the injection onf env entry like
described in
http://openejb.apache.org/examples-trunk/injection-of-env-entry/README.html.

In java bean
@Resource
private String myfilepath;

In ejb-jar.xml

<env-entry>
<env-entry-name>MyClass/myfilepath</env-entry-name>
<env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
 <env-entry-value>/tmp/datafile.data</env-entry-value>
</env-entry>

Now the business have chaned and I a must deloy 2 instances of the same
webapp but with different file path. I need to do that without modify the
webapp war. So I think at the resource-ref mecanism.

Can some one explain me how to do that ?

Thank U.