Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Alex Xin <xi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 01:48:44 UTC

[VFS] vfs2 provider guide

Hi,

I'd like to develop a VFS plugin to support Bluetooth OBEX FTP file
management, I need to implement a VFS provider. Where I can find a getting
started guide to help me start my work? There's only API docs on the
website.

thanks,

Alex

Re: [VFS] vfs2 provider guide

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Use the source!  :-)

Sent from tablet device.  Please excuse typos and brevity.