Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Torsten Dettborn <de...@minet.uni-jena.de> on 2008/01/06 18:00:45 UTC

trunk-merge

Hi Elliot,

after updating my local repository, my compiler throws a list of errors, how long would you need to fix it?

Torsten

Re: trunk-merge

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Ack!  That's no good.

Are you using the 286 merge branch?  Are you using Maven to build or are
you using Eclipse (or another IDE)?

Commit r609273 and r609358 added test dependencies on jmock-cglib
(1.2.0), spring-mock (2.0.2), and spring-core (v2.0.2).  If you have
those libraries in your classpath and you are still having problems, can
you post the compile error?

I'll fix it right away.

Sorry for the breakage!
Elliot