Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/25 10:28:07 UTC

Looking for Shepherd for MESOS-3059

Hello,

Can anyone please shepherd the following JIRA:

This issue add http endpoint to dynamically change the slave attributes. we
want to push the design docs and patches so on.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Looking for Shepherd for MESOS-3059

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Continue update the status from i review:

i review the Design Docs on MESOS-1739, i found the resources is not easily
to reconfiguration without kill task. so i suggest the slave config update
only focus on attributes.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000