Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bram Pouwelse <br...@pouwelse.com> on 2016/01/26 20:20:05 UTC

Downloads page on website contains old content

Hi,

Something seems off with the downloads section on the felix website
http://felix.apache.org/downloads.cgi

For example the Framework version in the table is 4.6.0 and http is back to
version 2.3.2.

Regards,
Bram

Re: Downloads page on website contains old content

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre,

I see you already posted the exact same findings. Sorry - I missed that
post.

Thanks for fixing it!

David

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.