Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2005/05/24 09:54:47 UTC

Forcing 'dist:build' to invoke 'multiproject:site' instead of plain 'site'?

Hi all,
   I am playing with the reactor tag and it works great. All I do is
generate a zip file containing my sub-projects war files by postgoaling
the dist:prepare-bin-filesystem goal.

Now, the associated documentation when launching 'maven dist:build' is
the one generated for the master project (without the sub-projects). I'd
rather have the one generated when launching 'maven multiproject:site'
of course ;-)

So my question: How can I force 'dist:build' to invoke
'multiproject:site' instead of the normal 'site' goal?

Thanx in advance,

--mike

[SOLVED]: Forcing 'dist:build' to invoke 'multiproject:site' instead of plain 'site'?

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.
I manged to do it by subclassing 'site:generate' the such as:

    <goal name="site:generate">
        <attainGoal name="multiproject:site"/>
    </goal>

Wonder if it's the best way to do it though ...

--mike