Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2006/03/02 20:18:42 UTC

query-more and date range

I was browsing the source code of plugins and found this one
called query-more.  I have two questions about it.

The comment in the source code seems to suggest that
I can add an expression like "date:20060101-20060228"
to the query to narrow the results to the range of dates.
But what dates are we talking about here? Is this the date
of the last fetch, or the date of the last modified
date of the doc or something else?

In order to use this, do I just need to add "query-more"
to nutch-site.xml? Do I have to rebuild the index? Do I
have to rebuild the nutch jar file?

Thanks.
--------
Basis Technology Corporation, San Francisco
T. "Kuro" Kurosaka

Re: query-more and date range

Posted by Byron Miller <by...@yahoo.com>.
You have to add query-more as one of your plugins. If
you don't rebuild your war file then you have to add
query-more to the nutch-site or nutch-conf under
WEB/classes and restart.

You will need to re-index as well so it can index
these values.