Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by praveen tiwari <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/17 06:27:27 UTC

Webservice Load Testing

Hi All,

I have a requirement in my organisation where I need to load test a windows
service.
We have a file and it keeps running every minute.
Any idea how it can be achieved using Jmeter?
Let me know if I am not clear and more clarification required.

Re: Webservice Load Testing

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Praveen,

You might get help from Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL) Tool
https://pal.codeplex.com.

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 5:58 PM, Bob Nance <bo...@novationsys.com>
wrote:

> JMeter is a "man in the middle" that tracks transactions between an http
> server and an endpoint (in simplest terms). It doesn't measure resource
> usage on the server or the client. It's probably not going to be useful for
> your test case.
>
> -----
>   Bob Nance
>   Novation Systems
>   256-534-4620
>   https://novationsys.com
>
> > On Aug 17, 2017, at 2:26 AM, praveen tiwari <pr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Its not a client server activity.
> > It's just a windows file kept on server and keeps executing every minute.
> >

> >> On 17-Aug-2017 11:57 AM, "praveen tiwari" <pr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I have a requirement in my organisation where I need to load test a
> >> windows service.
> >> We have a file and it keeps running every minute.
> >> Any idea how it can be achieved using Jmeter?
> >> Let me know if I am not clear and more clarification required.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit

Re: Webservice Load Testing

Posted by Bob Nance <bo...@novationsys.com>.