Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <li...@pbw.id.au> on 2008/10/01 02:10:11 UTC

Can't trace org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.DOMXMLSignature in NetBeans

I've been trying to track down problems by tracing in NetBeans. I am using
the JSR-105 API for the signature components, so I assume that I am getting
these classes from rt.jar, as there is no services SPI in the
xmlsec-1.4.2.jar.

When I try to trace the calls using NetBeans, the trace skips straight over
the xmlsec classes, but happily traces into the other classes in the JDK.
The Call Stack shows the DOMXMLSignature.sign method call in Hidden Source
Calls, but knows the line number.

See  http://www.nabble.com/file/p19752612/DOMSignContext.png
DOMSignContext.png

Do you guys have any idea why this might be the case.

Peter

Re: Can't trace org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.DOMXMLSignature in NetBeans

Posted by "Peter B. West" <li...@pbw.id.au>.
Thanks Sean.

Yes, I tried that. I was interested to see if any problems that would
surface for a user of the JDK, that were fixed in 1.4.2.

Peter

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by "Peter B. West" <li...@pbw.id.au>.