Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/11/07 01:14:34 UTC

Maturity Model assessment

All,

I put together a file with the template of the Apache Maturity Model,
visible here -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya/blob/master/maturity-model.md

I would ask everyone to take a look at it, and maybe start discussing on
the list areas where you may feel Tamaya can't answer positively.

John

Re: Maturity Model assessment

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks.

Guess IN20 could to some extent explain a bit of a conflict between
projects like TomEE and commercial companies like Tomitribe built around it
at Apache?

Nobody who is involved in Tamaya simply represents the interests of their
employer or client though, I think we're pretty good on that;-)

Werner

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.