Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Wannamaker.org> on 2001/02/02 18:56:48 UTC

Posting 3.3 native binaries snapshot

With all the changes to mod_jk, I'd like to post these binaries
to the jakarta site:

builds/jakarta-tomcat/native-3.3/linux/i386/mod_jk.so and
                    ...         /win32/i386/mod_jk.dll

Any objections?  These connectors won't be build nightly, but
they will allow people to use the changes we've made so far.

Keith

Re: Posting 3.3 native binaries snapshot

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.
> With all the changes to mod_jk, I'd like to post these binaries
> to the jakarta site:
>
> builds/jakarta-tomcat/native-3.3/linux/i386/mod_jk.so and
>                     ...         /win32/i386/mod_jk.dll
>
> Any objections?  These connectors won't be build nightly, but
> they will allow people to use the changes we've made so far.

+1

--
Costin