Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jan Kriesten <ja...@renitence.de> on 2007/06/25 15:13:19 UTC

soap && callbacks

hi,

i'm not yet that familiar with soap & co. and what is doable.

is it somehow possible to have an instance on the service side and a client can
register a callback to itself (e.g. to be notified if a cache should be cleared)?

or would i have to go another way in that matter and have the client pull this
information?

best regards, --- jan.

Re: soap && callbacks

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Jan,

Yes, you can register client side EPR(endpoint reference) to server for
callback.
Actually, we have a sample callback in the kit to show how typical
callback works.
You can get concrete idea from this sample.
Thanks very much

Freeman