Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by EdwardKing <zh...@neusoft.com> on 2014/04/03 04:53:24 UTC

hadoop 2.2.0 document download

I look through http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.2.0/ ,but I don't find any url about document. Where can I download hadoop 2.2.0 document?
Thanks

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

Re: hadoop 2.2.0 document download

Posted by Stanley Shi <ss...@gopivotal.com>.
what do you mean by "document"? are you looking for this?
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.2.0/api/index.html

Regards,
*Stanley Shi,*

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Have you noticed / browsed the menu on the left hand side of the page ?

e.g. clicking the first item under HDFS would show you:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.2.0/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HdfsUserGuide.html

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stanley Shi <ss...@gopivotal.com>.

Posted by Stanley Shi <ss...@gopivotal.com>.