Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bob Lee <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/05 17:09:14 UTC

You know what, forget my last email

I'VE GOT REBUILD MY WHOLE GOD DAMN FINANCIAL SPREADSHEET NOW!

I'm through with this shit.  The random crashes always screw something up
in my spreadsheets, but this time all the damn functions and formulas I've
been developing over the course of several years don't work anymore.  I'VE
GOT TO START 4 YEARS OF WORK ALL OVER FROM SCRATCH!!

Goodbye
Bob Lee
Merrimack, NH

Re: You know what, forget my last email

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Bob Lee <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'VE GOT REBUILD MY WHOLE GOD DAMN FINANCIAL SPREADSHEET NOW!

Hi Bob,

It might save you some time if you explain your configuration and
symptoms in a new post on our support forums:

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

We're not aware of any widespread crash issues with OpenOffice 4.0.1
nor are we aware of any broken spreadsheet formulas.  Rather than
rebuild everything it might be worth reviewing first on the support
forums.

Regards,

-Rob