Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amit Shinde <am...@amicontech.com> on 2009/08/06 06:57:28 UTC

[payflow] Re-Auth and CVV

Hello Everyone,
           Whenever we edit an order from backend and update order item
quantities, the order gets re-authorized which is fine. A new order
payment preference record gets created and the older one gets canceled.
All this is perfect but the issue comes when we have checkCvv2 set to
'Y' thus the re-auth requires this CVV value to be sent across. We
cannot have any CSR to ask the customer for CVV value on phone. Is
anyone aware if we can bypass the CVV value on re-auth by sending the
original auth ref num.

 TIA,
Amit Shinde

Re: [payflow] Re-Auth and CVV

Posted by Amit Shinde <am...@amicontech.com>.
Maybe I answered my own question. Setting 'payment.verisign.preAuth'
property to 'Y' should do it. I will test and verify. Thanks.

-Amit