Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Iain Fogg <ia...@westnet.com.au> on 2006/12/18 15:15:41 UTC

Re: Urgent help requested - Gift Certificate as payment option in Order Manager

Maybe someone on the DEV list can help me with this...I think if I can
work out (a) what I'm doing wrong, or (b) what needs to be changed in
OrderMgr, I'll have a workable solution for over-the-counter gift
certificates.

Cheers, Iain