Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2005/10/25 22:04:25 UTC

FOP Trunk documentation and release preparations

I've just committed the FOP Trunk documentation. I hope I got more or
less everything. I'm sure there are a few details and typos in there.
Reviewers please fix the things you find directly. I'm going to publish
the website tomorrow.

Sorry if I haven't been very responsive to everything the last few days.
I wanted to get this off my table. I originally hoped I could push the
release this week, but it'll have to wait. Next week, I'll be away but I
might have enough time during that week to do a few things off-line. The
biggest issue I currently see is the showstopper (ArrayIndexOutOfBounds)
in table layout. I keep stumbling over that one so it seems this has to
be fixed.

I'll update the release plan tomorrow so we see where we stand.

Good night :-)
Jeremias Maerki

Re: FOP Trunk documentation and release preparations

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Oct 25, 2005, at 22:04, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> The biggest issue I currently see is the showstopper
> (ArrayIndexOutOfBounds)
> in table layout. I keep stumbling over that one so it seems this
> has to
> be fixed.

FWIW: I have added some observations/pointers to bug 36403 where this
problem was first reported, but IIC, only Manuel has received the
mail :-)

Cheers,

Andreas