Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Nagalingam, Karthikeyan" <KA...@netapp.com> on 2016/06/23 13:19:46 UTC

CCA-500 exam tips

Hi,

I am planning to take CCA-500 ( cloudera certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop ) exam. Can you throw some light on exam tips, questions to pass the exam?

Regards,
Karthikeyan Nagalingam,
Technical Marketing Engineer ( Big Data Analytics)
Mobile: 919-376-6422

Re: CCA-500 exam tips

Posted by Arun Natva <ar...@gmail.com>.
I pressed send button by mistake before.
I cleared CCDH , CCAH couple of years ago.

I can suggest that you go ahead and write code to do:
Sqoop imports / exports
Hive queries that use partitioning, maps, and other complex data types
Pig scripts to do the same processing that you did with hive
Avro, parquet file formats
Simple spark code using scala, Python, Java

Sent from my iPhone

Re: CCA-500 exam tips

Posted by Arun Natva <ar...@gmail.com>.
I have passed Cc