Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/21 13:41:06 UTC

Fwd: [Announce] Tapestry 5.2 Demo application

Hi

I am pleased to announce that we have now a place for live application
demonstrations. Our first application has been inspired from Seam hotel
booking application and demonstrates a lot of Tapestry features from the
early step to more advanced one. You can already play with it at
http://tapestry.zones.apache.org:8180/tapestry5-hotel-booking/

Note that this application has been developed in collaboration with Tapestry
5 users, I want to thank Katia and Kalle for their time and involvement in
the project. I encourage every one here to checkout the source code at
http://github.com/ccordenier/tapestry5-hotel-booking and play with it

Also do not hesitate to fork, contribute and patch, this project is a
'community project' ! I will assume the code review.

Enjoy !

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5
Co-creator of wooki @wookicentral.com

Re: Fwd: [Announce] Tapestry 5.2 Demo application

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi !

Yes there is a tynamo branch, the work is in progress but you can already
test it !

Note : to get fresh informations on project evolution, you can register on
github and follow the project, you will be informed of commits by email. I
repeat myself, but everyone here can contribute by commenting, reporting
issues, forking, patching and so on ...

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Katia Aresti Gonzalez <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Yes... Fascinating... Its Reverse Engineering Time ^_^...
Keep up the good work everyone :)

RE: [Announce] Tapestry 5.2 Demo application

Posted by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>.
Nice job et very nice design.
Live application demonstrations is a very good initiative.

Congratulations :-)

Cheers,

Laurent Guerin

Posted by Katia Aresti Gonzalez <ka...@gmail.com>.
No, is a tapx component. It's not a core component, it's true. But as it's
howard's component... we consider it as "core"
But it's true, kaptcha is not in the core.

:)

http://github.com/hlship/tapx

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for feedback !

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Fwd: [Announce] Tapestry 5.2 Demo application

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Katia Aresti Gonzalez <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
2010/10/21 Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>

> Very nice effort!

Thanks !

Posted by Katia Aresti Gonzalez <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you everybody for your feedbacks and thanks a lot for testing

In order to be more organized, I suggest you to open improvement and bug
issues on the project's github account :)

http://github.com/ccordenier/tapestry5-hotel-booking/issues

Katia

Posted by "Vangel V. Ajanovski" <aj...@ii.edu.mk>.

Posted by Katia Aresti Gonzalez <ka...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot for all these feedbacks, and thanks Howard for taking your time
to do a code review, this is really great !!!

Katia

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
That's a great idea.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Mark W. Shead <mw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I like the look of the application. I wonder if it would help with
> Tapestry branding to use the same template and style for 5.2.2
> archetype theme instead of the Concrete theme that is currently being
> used.
>
> Mark

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [Announce] Tapestry 5.2 Demo application