Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ola Ogunneye <oo...@adventisthealthcare.com> on 2004/01/18 15:50:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Posix Error 54

Hello all,

I am running on Windows 2000, Apache2.0.47, Mysql 4.0.13 and PHP 4.3.4
with a weblog. Somehow, all my install seem to be fine, but when people
try to view my web from the internet, the images do not show up and one
person in particular said he kept getting POSIX ERROR 54 on my machine.

I hope I am not out of order asking this question here.

The site iin question is http://www.feyiola.com

Does anyone know what this is, and if so ho do I fix it?

Thank you all in advcnace