Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by St...@aon.com on 2002/03/05 16:14:10 UTC

Re: Catalina 4.0.2 + JDK1.4 + Apache Soap 2.2 on Linux [Virus Checked]

You could try the users mailing lists for each product, or a linux users
list/forum. comp.os.linux.misc seems good.

If you have an Apache SOAP install question, here is good.

S-

Re: Catalina 4.0.2 + JDK1.4 + Apache Soap 2.2 on Linux [Virus Checked]

Posted by Dadure Arnaud <ar...@globalorchestra.com>.

> You could try the users mailing lists for each product, or a linux users
> list/forum. comp.os.linux.misc seems good.
>
> If you have an Apache SOAP install question, here is good.

Thanks and sorry for my poor question, i try to write it again...  :)

i have install  Apache 1.3.23  +   Tomcat 4.0.2  + jdk 1.4    it's ok
now i want to intall  Apache Soap 2.2
is there a place to find documentation about install this with JDK1.4 (which
include already XML parser, etc...)

thanks for any help

Arnaud

Re: Catalina 4.0.2 + JDK1.4 + Apache Soap 2.2 on Linux [Virus Checked]

Posted by Dadure Arnaud <ar...@globalorchestra.com>.