Posted to users@camel.apache.org by abnair2016 <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/07 09:44:53 UTC

Contributing an article to the Camel Articles section

Hi,

I have written up an article that replicates a specific use case that is
listed in the Spring Batch tutorial:
https://spring.io/guides/gs/batch-processing, by reading CSV records and
converting them into POJOs using Camel Bindy data format and applying
Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs) like the Splitter and the Aggregator
patterns to split, stream and batch insert records into and read results
from an in-memory database respectively using Apache Camel route
implementation within a Spring Boot application.

How can I contribute this article under the Camel Articles section for
review, comments and publish it for the benefit of the Camel community?

Thanks,
Abhi

Re: Contributing an article to the Camel Articles section

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks I added a link to it on the articles page
http://camel.apache.org/articles

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 11:43 AM, abnair2016 <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The link to the code and the article is on Github here:
> https://github.com/abnair2016/spring-camel. Do I need to re-write the
> article within this forum in HTML?
>
> Thanks,
> Abhi

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Contributing an article to the Camel Articles section

Posted by abnair2016 <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Will do that.

Re: Contributing an article to the Camel Articles section

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You are welcome to post here on the mailing list, then we can put a
link to it when its ready to the articles page on the Camel website.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 10:44 AM, abnair2016 <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written up an article that replicates a specific use case that is
> listed in the Spring Batch tutorial:
> https://spring.io/guides/gs/batch-processing, by reading CSV records and
> converting them into POJOs using Camel Bindy data format and applying
> Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs) like the Splitter and the Aggregator
> patterns to split, stream and batch insert records into and read results
> from an in-memory database respectively using Apache Camel route
> implementation within a Spring Boot application.
>
> How can I contribute this article under the Camel Articles section for
> review, comments and publish it for the benefit of the Camel community?
>
> Thanks,
> Abhi

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus