Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sudip Mukherjee <sm...@commvault.com> on 2018/09/25 12:36:10 UTC

Index Stats using Luke request in SOLR cloud

Hi,

I am trying to get Index stats using luke request and CloudSolrClient but it is not returning index stats from all the shards of a collection.

Each request returns a different result from a different shard.

Is there way I can get Index statistics of collection is SOLR cloud?

For a Standalone server, we have /admin/cores API. Is there something similar to that?

Thanks & Regards,
Sudip Mukherjee
"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."