Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by José Rodolfo Freitas <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/02 19:01:36 UTC

Re: Apache DeltaSpike commiter agreement.

I sent an email earlier to general@incubator.apache.org asking to join
DeltaSpike project as a committer.
But I guess that I should have mentioned that I already signed the ICLA and
it's in the ASF records.

Best regards,
José Rodolfo Freitas

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Hi José!

No worries, we don't yet have our mailing lists - this will all come after the VOTE to accept Deltaspike as incubation.
I know, you (me too) are all eager to finally start hacking, but there is still a week to hold your feet still ;)

After all the mailing list is setup, we'll ping you (or just ask then).

txs 4 the patience and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Dear José Rodolfo Freitas,

The Deltaspike project is being discussed but has not yet come to a
vote.

Feel free to add your name to the proposal http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/DeltaSpikeProposal
  before the vote. Then you will become an original committer if the
project is accepted.

Best regards,

Craig

On Dec 2, 2011, at 10:01 AM, José Rodolfo Freitas wrote:

> I sent an email earlier to general@incubator.apache.org asking to join
> DeltaSpike project as a committer.
> But I guess that I should have mentioned that I already signed the
> ICLA and
> it's in the ASF records.
>
> Best regards,
> José Rodolfo Freitas
>
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear José Rodolfo Freitas,
>>
>> This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been
>> filed in
>> the Apache Software Foundation records.
>>
>> If you have been voted in as a committer, please advise the project
>> PMC
>> that your ICLA has been filed.
>>
>> Warm Regards,
>>
>> -- Sam Ruby
>> Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com