Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by da...@miceda-data.com on 2000/08/25 20:16:36 UTC

Test.getDocument()

Hey guys,

Just downloaded Velocity and having a look around...already getting
a woody! Nice work!  Here's a quick find:

Test.java is breaking on the build line 78 should be template.getOutput().
I'm behind a firewall right now so I can't fix it.

What's the chances of me getting CVS write access? I'd really like to help
out on this and integrate it into Turbine.

Dave Bryson

Re: Test.getDocument()

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 8/25/2000 11:20 AM, "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:

> +1 on giving Dave CVS write.  Note that CVS account setup is handled
> differently for apache.org repositories than it is for Turbine.  Jon,
> can you post a note about what happens *after* people have been approved
> for CVS write?

we need 3 +1's

i give my +1

after, we need to get brian to create accounts on locus and craig to give
permissions.

-jon

--
Scarab -