Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ma...@reumann.net> on 2002/07/02 06:18:45 UTC

[IGNORE!] Re: Anyone else with the ctrl-s switching buffer problem?

Oops...SO SORRY:) Meant to send this to the JEdit list. I apologize.
Been doing so much Struts stuff lately, becoming a habit posting to
this list. I apologize. Moderators feel free to delete this thread
from the archives if possible.