Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/09/06 12:03:35 UTC

Memory Space Extension

Hello,

  I am using subversion latest version. My whole harddisk space has been used by the data and now I want to extend my memory space using other harddisk. If I extend it then how can I make my repository to share the extended harddisk space for the other data coming in. Please some one guide me in this issue.

 If I missed out any data then let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
 K.Indraveni,
 Project Engineer,
 CDAC -Chennai.

Re: Memory Space Extension

Posted by Kevin Greiner <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/06, Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>  I am using subversion latest version. My whole harddisk space has been
> used by the data and now I want to extend my memory space using other
> harddisk. If I extend it then how can I make my repository to share the
> extended harddisk space for the other data coming in. Please some one guide
> me in this issue.

What operating system are you using?