Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Andy B Smith <an...@us.ibm.com> on 2010/06/23 13:17:15 UTC

JPA Samples

I've just started to pick up the Shindig-Samples (JPA) to get persistence
working locally.  I have pieces of it working however, I ran into a few
issues with the default persistence-unit, and a couple of queries which I'm
working through.  It's also missing some of the other things like the
OAuthDataStore.  Is anyone else using the JPA Samples or planning to?

Andy

Re: JPA Samples

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Paul,
I feel guilty
I was once quite active in this area and should have picked these up,

I will look into these again in the next week.
Ian

Re: JPA Samples

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.

Re: JPA Samples