Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/27 15:16:49 UTC

.NET nanoFramework ported to NuttX running on Raspberry Pi Pico

Hi Everyone,

Case some of you didn't see it yet:

https://microhobby.com.br/blog/2021/06/24/running-dotnet-on-raspberry-pi-pico/

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6814662746039181312/

BR,

Alan

Re: .NET nanoFramework ported to NuttX running on Raspberry Pi Pico

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Citation needed:
https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/06/nasa-expects-a-decision-on-a-lunar-lander-protest-by-early-august/

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Miguel Wisintainer <tc...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Flavio Castro Alves Filho <fl...@gmail.com>.
This project is really nice.

Isn't it good enough for a presentation at the workshop?

Best regards,

Flavio

--
Flavio de Castro Alves Filho

flavio.alves@gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/fraviofii
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/flaviocastroalves

Re: .NET nanoFramework ported to NuttX running on Raspberry Pi Pico

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nathan,

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.