Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.uzh.ch> on 2007/11/16 17:47:08 UTC

Re: svn commit: r595727 - in /lenya/site/images: ./ screenshots/

That is strange. I tried to update the proxy document and the live-sites
page using our docu under:

http://lenya.apache.org/docs/website-update.html#Let+forrestbot+help+you

but instead of the two files I changed it added some images?
thorsten do you have an idea what happend.

I did download a new copy of the docu before changing it.

Jann

Jann Forrer
Informatikdienste
Universität Zürich
Winterthurerstr. 190
CH-8057 Zürich

oooO   mail:  jann.forrer@id.uzh.ch
(  )   phone: +41 44 63 56772
 \ (   fax:   +41 44 63 54505
  \_)  http://www.id.unizh.ch

Re: svn commit: r595727 - in /lenya/site/images: ./ screenshots/

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 21:10 +0100, Jann Forrer wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 17:47 +0100, Jann Forrer wrote:
> >> That is strange. I tried to update the proxy document and the live-sites
> >> page using our docu under:
> >>
> >> http://lenya.apache.org/docs/website-update.html#Let+forrestbot+help+you
> >>
> >> but instead of the two files I changed it added some images?
> >> thorsten do you have an idea what happend.
> >
> > Hmm, it changed as well the mime-type.
> >
> > Do you use http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt?
> >
> Yes i did but not on the copy i was working :-(

Ok, we need to make sure that we have that on all our machines we use to
commit to ensure that we always have the correct mime-types.

> >> I did download a new copy of the docu before changing it.
> >
> > weird, will have a look.
> >
> Shall i stilluse the "let forrest help you" procedure? or simply use svn
> co for the changed doucments?

No, just use the bot (way less work IMO). I reckon now you will not add
any images anymore, so we are good.

> > Thanks for publishing the website. :)
> >
> You are welcome ;-)

:)

salu2

Re: svn commit: r595727 - in /lenya/site/images: ./ screenshots/

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.