Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maciej Zywno <m....@gmail.com> on 2005/05/16 17:29:16 UTC

[m2] pom compile/runtime setting problem

Hi,

What should be a value of dependency scope in pom if I jar is needed
for my source compilation and it shoulkd also be packaged in my
project's war? (afaik compile and runtime do not work)

Regards,

Maciek

Re: [m2] pom compile/runtime setting problem

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
compile (the default) should work.

compile implies runtime (and test). Runtime is what is included in the WAR.

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/dependencies.html

Posted by Hugo Palma <hp...@digitalis.pt>.
Quoting Brett in another post with the same question:

(..)this isn't currently possible(..). Sorry for the inconvenience - however
this should not prohibit the WAR from working.(..)

Cheers

Hugo