Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Robert Panzer <rp...@tomitribe.com> on 2016/04/04 22:57:09 UTC

Document resolved vulnerability CVE-2015-8581

Hi,

the TomEE docs currently document CVE-2016-0779 as resolved in TomEE 1.7.4 and 7.0.0-M3.
This seems to be a duplicate of CVE-2015-8581.

Therefore this vulnerability should also be documented as resolved.

I opened a ticket and attached a patch that adds a mention of CVE-2015-8581 next to CVE-2016-0779.

Would be nice if somebody could review it.

Cheers
Robert

Re: Document resolved vulnerability CVE-2015-8581

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Yes, both are associated with the same security vulnerability and need to
appear on the website.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro