Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Stefan Klein <kl...@web.de> on 2003/10/24 19:23:18 UTC

unable to get transformer handler - me, too

Hi everybody,

there's been a post on the list a couple of days ago about not being able
to enter the editor's view of the example publications. I am having the
same problem:

An Error Occurred
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
Unable to get transformer handler for
xslt/front/authoring/main.xslorg.apache.cocoon.
ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for
xslt/front/authoring/main.xsl:
[...]

This happens when I try to open authoring/index.html for OSCOM or
unipublic. I am using the recommended tomcat version and it's not xalan,
either, I just got the latest build.

Thanks a lot
Stefan

Re: unable to get transformer handler - me, too

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
sandra gubler wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I get the same exception when I try to open authoring/index.html for OSCOM
> even though I've just  downloaded the latest build of  Xalan.

Have you tried the following

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.user/804

?

HTH

Michi

> Greetings,
>
> Sandra

Michael Wechner

Re: unable to get transformer handler - me, too

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Stefan Klein wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> there's been a post on the list a couple of days ago about not being able
> to enter the editor's view of the example publications. I am having the
> same problem:
>
> An Error Occurred
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
> Unable to get transformer handler for
> xslt/front/authoring/main.xslorg.apache.cocoon.
> ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for
> xslt/front/authoring/main.xsl:
> [...]
>
> This happens when I try to open authoring/index.html for OSCOM or
> unipublic. I am using the recommended tomcat version and it's not xalan,
> either, I just got the latest build.

Are you sure you have got the latest build? Because the "unipublic"
publication has been removed ...

Maybe you need to do a "ant reset" which will clean your directories and
  then "ant install"

HTH

Michi

> Thanks a lot