Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by shashikant sonawane <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/13 11:11:58 UTC

can sombody help me in getting over with this problem?

Hi All,
        I have recently installed SOAP2.2 on my
machine.I have a problem running the java client.I
have follwed all the instruction properly for the
installation given along with the documentation.I have
kept the xerces.jar in the classpath ahead of all.It
gives me the error which is related to the same.I have
confirmed the classpath by getting
System.getProperty("java.class.path");it shows
xerces.jar at the begining of it .But it stil gives me
the following error.
The soap admin is working fine in the browser.But
somehow it is not working thru the desktop client.
Can somebody help me in getting over with this error
Thanks in advance
Regrds
Shashi
java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost/soap/rpcrouter list
Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException:
faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Parsing error, response
was:
DOM003 Namespace error;
targetException=org.apache.xerces.dom.DOMExceptionImpl:
DOM003 Namespace error]
        at
org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:250)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClient.java:129)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient.java:151)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java,
Compiled Code)