Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Egli <eg...@adobe.com> on 2014/02/28 16:28:54 UTC

[discovery] test problems with discovery.impl

Hi,

There are currently quite a few test runs (on [0] and [1]) failing due to discovery.impl - most likely due to timing changes in r1569389 (SLING-3382).

I've turned redirectTestOutputToFile in discovery.impl/pom.xml back to false to be able to see better what's going on. This is causing the output of a build to be rather large. I'll put it back to true as soon as I managed to make those tests stable again.

Unless someone knows how to access the surefire log output files on those two ci environments..

Cheers,
Stefan
--
[0] - http://ci.apache.org/builders/sling-trunk