Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Asai <as...@globalchangemusic.org> on 2017/07/10 21:46:03 UTC

KVM VM Snapshots

Greetings,

Back in January there was a push to integrate the KVM snapshotting
ability into the 9.10 trunk.  I think this did get merged in, but 9.10
doesn't seem to be anywhere near release yet, so wondering if the devs
can push the KVM snapshotting patch into the 9.2 trunk and release as a
minor update?

Asai

Re: KVM VM Snapshots

Posted by Asai <as...@globalchangemusic.org>.