Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Michael Täschner <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/09/30 15:31:56 UTC

Fwd: CamelBlueprintTestSupport looping NPE with FelixFileinstall

Hi ServiceMix/Karaf Users,

I posted following issue in camel-users but was referred to
servicemix/karaf instead. Any idea ?

From: Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-09-30 13:33 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: CamelBlueprintTestSupport looping NPE with FelixFileinstall
To: "users@camel.apache.org" <us...@camel.apache.org>

Hi

I think this is a bug in Karaf / Felix. You can ask / search the Karaf
community about that error message.

--
Claus Ibsen